Thursday, May 25, 2017

blog post draft


I apparently started writing a post and then forgot and started a new one.  I don't know when.  I just saw this draft in my blog post list.  I'm still wondering what happened to the food.


On the radio:

A park employee reported two coolers full of food in the middle of the road and asked dispatch what he should do with them.  Dispatch deferred to a ranger who said to take the coolers to the ranger station. I am pitying the party that lost the coolers.   Where are they going to be when they discover their loss?  - on the far side of the park or in a nearby picnic area? They may turn around to search for them, in vain.  Will they have the presence of mind to call the park to report their lost lunch?  If they do, will they have a phone signal?  How long would the food sit in the ranger station before the Rangers can eat it?  Or, will they have to wait until it spoils and then just throw it away?

No comments:

Post a Comment