Monday, July 9, 2018

June 8, 2018 - I Killed My Computer


It started off as a beautiful day.  The sun was shining and all was bright (and dappled).


Big Creek was flowing clear and cold.


This Giant Leopard Moth was resting on a tree near the toilet building.


Then I went and ruined my day by closing my computer with a ballpoint pen lying on the keyboard!


This was all I could see.  We waited for the next Monday to drive to the Best Buy in Farragut, TN. The Geek Squad said they don't carry old screens.  I could probably find one online and they would replace the screen for me.  I decided to go ahead and buy a new computer since the beloved Lenovo was so old.  Then, we had to make another trip after they transferred the data from the old computer to the new one. When I finally got my new computer, I realized that I had left my program disks at home. The next week, we went back to buy new software.

No comments:

Post a Comment