Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 19, 2015 Buddy Gregg

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


We drove the motorhome to Knoxville and the Buddy Gregg RV Dealer. They already had the new microwave/convection oven on hand. We met with our service advisor and handed the keys over to the mechanic. Then we drove to Costco and ate a hotdog. Of course, we also stocked up on our favorite Costco food. We spent the rest of the afternoon in the waiting room on our computers. I took me a long time to post the logs into the blog. I tried to copy from my log, but only the text would paste into the blog. I had to insert the pictures manually.

Our extended warranty covered the cost of the oven and its installation, minus the $250 deductible. We also had them figure out why the holding tank would not “dump”. The mechanic said it was not the valve; the system was just stopped up. He also replaced the weather stripping on the large bedroom slide out. The bill was too high for my taste.

It was about 1930 when we got back to Big Creek. We disconnected the car by the river and Andy drove it ahead to hold up traffic at the strategic spots along the one-lane road. We did not meet any other cars. I actually drove Sao across the tiny one-lane bridge. Andy was outside watching, but he said I did it with no help from him. My confidence is boosted.

No pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment