Sunday, June 11, 2017

Dog Day in Big Creek

I can't help but admire the mossy lawn we have here in Big Creek.


The dog of the day was Bowser.  He was very well behaved and calm.  He did bark when some horses went by and then again when a couple walked by with a dog. He also did some sophisticated begging while we ate our dinner.  

Boss Larry and Ranger Jeff came by for a visit and to take the cash out of the iron ranger.  Boss Larry bought four books!  That is in addition to the one I gave him. I may not have a Best Seller, but I have a seller.  I sure hope he likes it.


Bowser stayed with us for a good part of the day, so we sat outside all day with him.  Most of the time, he stayed close to us.  He seemed content, but was overjoyed when his master returned from fishing up Big Creek.

Andy Misovec

No comments:

Post a Comment