Thursday, February 28, 2019

July 20, 2018 - Bookworm Gardens


Owen and Cam love Bookworm Gardens and so do I. I forgot to take my camera - I guess I'm out of practice - so Jennifer took the pictures.

Owen read a book to us about a dirty dog.  Each small garden has, er, plants and some structure from a book, and a big, plastic-covered copy of the book.



This exhibit may be the exception to that.  I presume this is the clubhouse for Whistling Straits, a PGA golf course in the area. I think they are a sponsor of the free park.



I found a picture of the real thing.  The course is owned by Kohler.


We had fun acting out the Three Pigs story.  Cam got the house of straw, I wriggled in and out of the house of sticks, and Owen was very comfortable in his house of bricks.










2 comments:

  1. Looks like the crooked house has left you "armless".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post should have been on my dinatamisovec.com blog - not here!

    ReplyDelete